A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~ Anonymous
It’s not national best friends’ day or something like that, but I guess the best way to remember your best buddy is through random celebrations of your friendship. In this post, I asked twenty-four people what they would want to say to their best friends the most if they were talking face to face right now.
- When are we going to hang out again? – Ron
From someone who can’t wait to see his best friend again, even if it was only a few moments that they have parted ways after spending the entire night hanging out together.
- I wish we could return to the time when we worried about nothing at all, but when and what our next gimmick’s going to be. – EJ
From someone who misses the old days when the only thing that mattered was hanging out and playing with his best friend – no bills to pay and no deadlines to worry about.
- I want you to know that I got your back, no matter what. – Richie
From the ever-protective friend who sticks closer than a brother.
- You are awesome and one of a kind. I can’t imagine life without you. – Maika
From someone who loves her best friend as much as she loves her own life.
- Thank you for being the most caring and most thoughtful person in the world! – Leslie
From someone who understands how important thoughtfulness is in such a fast-paced world.
- Thanks for everything and just for being there. – Kamille
From someone who finds strength and comfort from her best friend’s presence.
- I wish we could teleport and spend time together like the old times. – Joeven
From someone who’s willing to use his superpowers just to spend some time with his best bud again.
- Distance will never separate us! – Diahann
From someone who knows her best friend is just a phone call away.
- You are beyond amazing! – Maica
From someone whose best friend taught her what it means to be crazy!
- I’m so blessed to have met you. – Marvin
From someone whose life has been touched by a great person.
- Save until it hurts. – Kermith
From someone who loves his best friend so much he cannot afford to see him go through retirement penniless.
- Let’s jog! – Juvir
From someone who values the health of his best friend more than anything else.
- Thank you for being a part of my life. – KC
From someone whose life wouldn’t be complete hadn’t she known her best friend.
- Your friendship will always be a reflection of God’s love. – Jonalyn
From someone who believes her best friend is a sweet angel sent from heaven.
- I wish we lived right next to each other. – Joey
From someone who misses her girlfriends so much.
- I’m not perfect, but so are you. That doesn’t change things, though, because you’re still my best friend…and always will be. – Thomas Arnold
From someone who always strives to find a common ground on which to build a well-founded friendship.
- A wonderful creation you are indeed. Thank u for being you. – Mary Joy
From someone who values her best friend’s uniqueness.
- I miss your sweet voice. I’ve been longing to hear you sing again.
From someone whose best friend’s voice is enough to fill the longing in her heart.
- I wish we stayed loyal to each other, even though we’re always apart. – Christine
From someone who believes distance doesn’t divide true friends.
- I’m dying to have coffee with you!!! – Anna Lorena
From someone who understands that the most life-changing conversations are done over coffee.
- Hey! Where’s the money I won from our last betting game? – Homer
From someone who believes we aren’t here forever, and that making crazy bets adds laughs to our days.
- I pray that you would always be in awe of your Dad in heaven, that you would never lose sight of Him, no matter what season you are in. – Herbert
From someone who considers his best friend more than just an inspiration.
- I love you. – Hector
From someone who married his best friend. J
- I enjoy every moment I get to spend with you, not only when I share with you my innermost thoughts, but also in the quiet, when there are no more words to share. – Sarah Diana
Books on Friendship
How about you? If you had one thing to say to your best friend right now, what would it be? Share it on the comments section below.
- Tips On How To Cope With Stress At Work
- Never be Boring Again – Here are 12 Hobbies You Can Adopt Today
- The Health Benefits of Laughing – Reasons Why You Should Smile And Laugh As Much As You Can
- The Importance of Deep Communication Between Partners
- Why is it Important to Hang Out With the Right Company of Friends
- Best Methods for Creating a Successful Exercise Habit
- Tips On How to Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
Eric has a passion for teaching and loves acquiring new ideas all the time. He loves seeing people succeed through what he shares with them. He has a knack for devising interesting experience that can challenge people, help them grow, and achieve success. When he’s not teaching, he spends his time reading, playing basketball, and bonding with his wife and son.